From Hive13 Wiki
Time: 7:30 PM
Space: Anchor Building, 2929 Spring Grove Ave.
- Vote on purchasing procedures
- Paul - Secretary
- Brandon (Shadoxx) - Installing car stereo
- Jordan - Charge controller for solar panel
- Craig - Treasurer
- Jon Neal - COO
- Dave Menninger - book scanner
- Bill Steele - Building customer kits for pimaker
- Aaron(Sp?) (Guest) - teacher, trying to get people for a 3d course
- Dave (Guest) - Stripping crud of cast iron cook ware
- George (Guest) - Buffalo hackerspace member, high speed photography
- Dan (New Member) - Thinking of projects
- Jim - President
- Alicia - (New Member) Electrical, home automation
- Chris Anderson - Got but kicked in Ticket to Ride
- Alan (Guest) - Came for the game day, software & computer engineer
- Ian Wilson - Electrical Engineer, RFID door project
- Dave Blundel - CTO, working on a reflow toaster oven, working on CANBus circuit boards
- Chris Hodapp - Photographs, blender, LED Glass block wall, smash them all together
- Jason - Solid State Theramin
- FDM Status
- We poked around w/ it, and the guy is being a PITA.
- Dave went over the new purchasing procedures. Full details on the mailing list.
- Vote on the proposal at the meeting:
- T-Shirt Drive
- Dave B. has buddies who will screen print he shirts as long as we have 20+, probably around $8 or so.
- Dave B. will review the mailing list.
- Conan is also contributing.
- Jim, Feb 2nd Tuesday speaker is Hodapp on the RasberyPi
- Large Format printer works, we hath printed some stickers with it.
- Cory Doctorow will be in town on Feb 14th
- Chris Anderson, wants to do an 'old school command line Unix class'
- Ian Wilson, Open BTS will bring in.
- Dave Blundel, brought in a soldering // desoldering station. It has survived a fire. Please Take Care Of It. Clean up the desoldering station if you use it.
- 8 Channel Logic Analyzer is here.