From Hive13 Wiki
If you want to get involved with propaganda or just submit art concepts/ideas send to the propaganda mailing list: mailto:email@example.com
List of current Propagandists
- Hive13 Art
- Name Suggestions
- I like how PumpingStationOne has organized their PR page: http://pumpingstationone.org/wiki//index.php?title=PR_Committee DaveMenninger 18:05, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
Phase 1 (word of mouth)
People are telling their friends and finding folks that are likely to be interested.
Phase 2 (intarwebz)
In this phase there shall be much blogging and tweeting.
Phase 2.5 (diplomacy)
This is the phase we should be in now. In this phase we spend time cultivating relationships with other like-minded clubs and organizations in the area.
Phase 3 (the press)
In this phase we will sent out blurbs or press releases or something to real new organizations, magazines, etc.
- If we get mentioned somewhere in the press or in a high profile blog, log it here.
- Or see Hive13_in_the_News
Community Outreach / Public Realtions
- DIYcity Cincinnati
- Cincinnati League of Artisans
- Free Geek
Groups we should maybe make friends with
- Losantiville KunstWerkHaus
- Dayton Diode
- MoBo Bike Co-op
- Pumping Station One
- Reed Ghazala
- local high schools
- local universities
- local company: http://www.gorillaglue.com/