- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf D is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf E.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Label your personal supplies & tools.
- Keep the space clean. If you need to have a mess, claim it on the mailing list.
- Try to get your stuff in your Member Storage spots in a box of some sort. Request new storage spots on https://intweb.at.hive13.org
- At the end of the meeting, please put your chair back on the cart.
- Reminder, we are a community. Use the mailing list if you are going to do a long job or will need some equipment for a specific time.
- Camera upgrades/issues
- Space re-organization
- Ry still owes us a floor plan. Ry needs to actually do this instead of snarking here.
- Roofers have been seen atop the anchor building. (not lately)
- Delta Dorks Update
- ReUse-apalooza 2018 Friday May 18th.
Google Sheet for signup
- Elections are coming up soon. Consider running for an officer or board position.
- Next Board Meeting May 14th.
- Started moving electronics area
The week in Wiki
- Cameras are resetting on failure.
- Space reorganization
- The electronics supplies have been moved into the annex for easier sorting.
- Garden street responded noncommittally about the roof.
- Delta dorks.
- Dave and Lorin continue to design.
- Elections are coming up in July.
- Dishwasher certification class focus will be Beefcake.
- Greg added a Saturday Cleanup page to the Wiki.
- Possible plastic bender vote
- Discussion of possible uses
- Discussion of making rather than buying
- Discussion will continue on the mailing list
Round Tuit Round
- Brad W - Gaining comfort with the drone. Captured better footage of the roof.
- Dave L - Working with the CNC router.
- James H - Worked on his train models. Repaired his washing machine. Holding learn to solder with his son's cub scout troop.
- Mike N - Working on a rip fence for his table saw.
- Kane - Making some Rave Crave items for the weekend. Interested in cutting EVA foam with the laser to make a mask.
- Nancy G - Attended her group's first motorcycle ride of the season.
- Kernesa J - Working and learning sketch up.
- Kevin - Working on his mirror frame. Planning a DIY press brake
- Jeremy - Got a new pinning kit. (lockpicking stuff)
- Chris - Visiting again.
- Dave V - Spend a day at iSpace fixing broken toys. Dispensed with 3 houses.
- Jim D - Working on a valve control project.
- Ryan - Working on shapeoko. Dealing with locomotive-involved internet outage.
- Greg A - Worked on the front door. It closes now. Saturday cleantup. Beginning work on current sensing features for the Hive.
- Will B - Cleaned Greg's welds on the door.
- Austin - Visiting with Kane. Working on a matlab neural network for a stock trading application.