April 19, 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: April 12, 2016||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: April 26, 2016|
- Leave work surfaces clear!
- New Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waiver legibility.
- Talk to the wardens.
- Have you checked the wishlist?
- Lathe purchase
- Tool is backordered. We're in queue.
- CNC Update
- Crunched a thread. Coy ordered a tool to fix the problem.
- Library Events
- Lorin needs more helpers for this.
- The Clermont County library is doing a maker faire on 7/25 and we should go! Dave B's wife is helping set it up.
- Consumatools Vote (absentee yes votes from Jon N, Elly H, Brad W, John S, Dave B)
- Tap and die set (metric and standard), Harbor freight cobalt drill set, 26 piece screwdriver set, Plier set, Channel, lock plier set, Transfer punch set, Ratcheting bit driver, Cold chisel set, Feeler gauge set
- DNS comedy?
- Portal site?
- Spool Gun
- Sheet Metal tools.
- Ryan - Just finished the OnCall week from hell. Heading home for a 16 hour nap after this meeting.