April 19, 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: April 12, 2016||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: April 26, 2016|
- Leave work surfaces clear!
- New Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waiver legibility.
- Talk to the wardens.
- Have you checked the wishlist?
- Lathe purchase
- Tool is backordered. We're in queue.
- CNC Update
- Crunched a thread. Coy ordered a tool to fix the problem.
- Library Events
- Lorin needs more helpers for this.
- The Clermont County library is doing a maker faire on 7/25 and we should go! Dave B's wife is helping set it up.
- Consumatools Vote (absentee yes votes from Jon N, Elly H, Brad W, John S, Dave B)
- Tap and die set (metric and standard), Harbor freight cobalt drill set, 26 piece screwdriver set, Plier set, Transfer punch set, Ratcheting bit driver, Cold chisel set, Feeler gauge set
- DNS comedy?
- Portal site?
- Spool Gun
- Sheet Metal tools.
- Ryan - Just finished the OnCall week from hell. Heading home for a 16 hour nap after this meeting.