April 2, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: March 26, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: April 9, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf C is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf D.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail email@example.com to report them.
- Looking for anyone with grant writing experience. We'd like to explore the possibility of obtaining grants to get equipment, products, etc. for the hive.
- Delta Dorks return. Speak with Dave Velzy if you're interested in learning how to construct a delta printer.
- Sparks - Monday, April 1st
- Lathe Class - Saturday, April 6th
- Cincinnati Locksport - Saturday, April 6th
- Board Meeting - Monday, April 8th - 7:30 P.M.
- Cincinnati Mini Maker Faire - Saturday, April 13th 10:00am-5:00pm
- Signup link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h_vjLPGudvDA3z-teKxULjEDClDiLzaro6JBvrI8kqA/edit?usp=sharing
- Doing LTS
- Maybe doing Tetris Wall - see Ryan
- Any interest in PTDR?
- Cincinnati Locksport - Monday, April 15th
- Landlord history talk - April 23rd
- Needlecraft night - April 26th
- Old Business
- We're still looking for someone with grant writing experience.
- The first Sparks meeting, was Monday April 1st. It seems to have been well attended.
- New Business
- The Week in Wiki
- Upcoming Events
- Needlecraft night, Friday the 22nd.
- First Sparks meeting, Monday April 1st. Open format electronics meeting. 6:30 to 9:30.
- Metal Lathe class Saturday April 6. 10:00 AM
- Cincinnati Locksport April 6. 3:00 PM
- Board meeting coming up April the 8th at 7:30 PM.
- Mini Makerfaire - April 13th. 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Makerfaire After Party - April 13th. 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
- Cincinnati Locksport April 15.
- Garden street recycling talk Tuesday, April 23rd.
- We're seeking assistance planning a MakerFaire after party. See WillB if you want to help.
- Cincinnati Locksport - April 6th and 15th.
- None this week.
- Round of Tuit.
- Ryan - In the throes of reborganization at work. Stood around while Bill fixed the laser.
- Brad - Crushed his son's hopes and dreams. Bought more things at the auction site.
- Dave - Has been working on an old car. Preparing for warm weather. 3D printing things.
- Greg - Trimmed some trees. Stuck and unstuck his truck. Started a new job.
- Dave S - Working on a DSP hat for the Raspberry Pi
- Jeremy - Too busy to accomplish things.
- Scott - Also overwhelmed with work
- Greg - visiting for the first time
- Mario - Returning for a second time
- Ezra - Visiting again. Stealing ICs.
- Dave - ceased attempting to grow hair. Blowing glass bubbles. Or beads. Somethng like this.
- Nancy - Workin' for a living.
- Will - first visit. Works at the water district. Interested in building guitars.
- Will B - Not his first visit. Doing yard work. Assembling the nerdy gurdy.
- Dave V - Home remodeling.
- Vicente - Was in the Caribbean last week Working on a 3d printer.
- Chris H - Got a cat. Fermented things. Not the cat.
- Jim D - Continuing to downsize. Moving mill parts to the hive.
- Steven - Here from Lexington visiting uncle Jim. And the hive.
- Connor - Added a lens cover to a pocket watch. Learning how to weld.
- Kevin M - Working on the Roland CNC mill. Made a newsletter.
- Ian - Busy at work. Trading his car for a van.
- Shawn - Second visit. Found us through Locksport. Does infosec.
- Kerensa - Has little to talk about.
- Drew - Vacationing. Lawnworking. Installed a car charging station,
- Scott - First week here. Tried using the lathe.