April 20, 2021: Difference between revisions

From Hive13 Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(3 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 38: Line 38:


*Signature Column!
*Signature Column!
**Make your mark on the Hive!  
**Make your mark on the Hive!
**Make your personalization as simple or basic as you want!
**Make your personalization as simple or basic as you want!
**You do not need to add 2021. Kayla started that and doesn't know why
**You do not need to add 2021. Kayla started that and doesn't know why
**Can someone please get a quart of wall paint from DW to touch up oops' (Schwinn)
*More storage in the glass and jewelry area! Whoo!
*More storage in the glass and jewelry area! Whoo!
*Serger is back in action. Schwinn - stop fucking with it
*Serger is back in action. Schwinn - stop fucking with it.
*Lots of laser improvements going on in terms of calibration. Whoo!
*Lots of laser improvements going on in terms of calibration. Whoo!
*Project storage actually exists now!


===Discussion===
===Discussion===


*Member storage
**Names are now on all spaces and signs on unassigned spaces.
**Put your name on that least some of your stuff. Things sometimes get screwed up and we want to get it back to you.
**If you leave your stuff in unassigned space it may not be there later.


===FYI===
===FYI===
Line 57: Line 63:


==Minutes==
==Minutes==
=== Attendance: ===
Lisa, Kevin, Dave Schwinn, Chris Davis, Chris Hodapp, Ralph, Brad, John Clark, John Osterman, Scott, Drew, Dave Velzy, Gautam
<br />
=== Recent Improvements: ===
* Make your mark on the signatures column!
** John Clark to ask DW about paint for touch ups
* Laser is refocused, discussion on getting more lenses on Slack
* Project storage is open for use. Use it and tag your stuff
* Member Storage
** Had an situation where someone's stuff was left in another member's spot
** Spots have been labeled with names, if you want a different name, nickname or code name that is fine, but label all of your stuff so if it gets misplaced it can be returned to you
** good idea to label you stuff even if you put it in your spot. If we know who it belongs to we can take better care of it and get it back to you
* Kevin is looking for any feedback on buying the equipment from a glass studio
** no time frame
** Kevin is working on a business plan
* Kevin is making plans to improve the meeting room
** post ideas to slack
** hang projector + projector wall, 5x12 table, making the whole front area cozier
<br />

Latest revision as of 19:50, 20 April 2021

Meetings
Previous Meeting: April 13, 2021 Meeting Procedure Next Meeting: April 27, 2021

Time and Place

Time: 7:30 PM
Place: Telecom

To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5

  • Tuesday in-person open house meetings are cancelled for the time being.

Weekly Meeting Agenda

COVID-19

  • Get vaccinated as soon as you are eligible
  • The following items are mandatory for all members, guests and others entering our space.
    • Wear a mask at all times in the 2701SG building, even if you have been vaccinated or are otherwise immune to COVID
    • Sign in at the front inner entrance
    • Maintain social distancing
    • Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
    • Sanitize surfaces you come into contact with. Utilize the PPE station
    • Stay away from Hive13 for the prescribed periods of time if you have COVID-19, have come into contact with someone who has COVID-19 or have been in a high risk situation or otherwise feel ill
    • https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/static/responsible/Responsible-Protocols.pdf
  • Consider coming in at slow times, if you can
  • Please keep in mind - we're responsible for the cleanliness of the space. Please sanitize areas you've been in before leaving and focus on high touch points (light switches, door knobs, etc)

Welcome Guests!

  • About us
  • Introductions
  • What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
  • How did you hear about us?

Recent Improvements

  • Signature Column!
    • Make your mark on the Hive!
    • Make your personalization as simple or basic as you want!
    • You do not need to add 2021. Kayla started that and doesn't know why
    • Can someone please get a quart of wall paint from DW to touch up oops' (Schwinn)
  • More storage in the glass and jewelry area! Whoo!
  • Serger is back in action. Schwinn - stop fucking with it.
  • Lots of laser improvements going on in terms of calibration. Whoo!
  • Project storage actually exists now!

Discussion

  • Member storage
    • Names are now on all spaces and signs on unassigned spaces.
    • Put your name on that least some of your stuff. Things sometimes get screwed up and we want to get it back to you.
    • If you leave your stuff in unassigned space it may not be there later.

FYI

Frisbee Round

  • What creative or maker related things have you worked on recently or want to work on?
  • Guests: How did you hear about Hive13? What kind of activities are you interested in?

Minutes

Attendance:

Lisa, Kevin, Dave Schwinn, Chris Davis, Chris Hodapp, Ralph, Brad, John Clark, John Osterman, Scott, Drew, Dave Velzy, Gautam

Recent Improvements:

  • Make your mark on the signatures column!
    • John Clark to ask DW about paint for touch ups
  • Laser is refocused, discussion on getting more lenses on Slack
  • Project storage is open for use. Use it and tag your stuff
  • Member Storage
    • Had an situation where someone's stuff was left in another member's spot
    • Spots have been labeled with names, if you want a different name, nickname or code name that is fine, but label all of your stuff so if it gets misplaced it can be returned to you
    • good idea to label you stuff even if you put it in your spot. If we know who it belongs to we can take better care of it and get it back to you
  • Kevin is looking for any feedback on buying the equipment from a glass studio
    • no time frame
    • Kevin is working on a business plan
  • Kevin is making plans to improve the meeting room
    • post ideas to slack
    • hang projector + projector wall, 5x12 table, making the whole front area cozier