April 20, 2021
|Previous Meeting: April 13, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: April 27, 2021|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
- Tuesday in-person open house meetings are cancelled for the time being.
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Get vaccinated as soon as you are eligible
- The following items are mandatory for all members, guests and others entering our space.
- Wear a mask at all times in the 2701SG building, even if you have been vaccinated or are otherwise immune to COVID
- Sign in at the front inner entrance
- Maintain social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
- Sanitize surfaces you come into contact with. Utilize the PPE station
- Stay away from Hive13 for the prescribed periods of time if you have COVID-19, have come into contact with someone who has COVID-19 or have been in a high risk situation or otherwise feel ill
- Consider coming in at slow times, if you can
- Please keep in mind - we're responsible for the cleanliness of the space. Please sanitize areas you've been in before leaving and focus on high touch points (light switches, door knobs, etc)
- About us
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Signature Column!
- Make your mark on the Hive!
- Make your personalization as simple or basic as you want!
- You do not need to add 2021. Kayla started that and doesn't know why
- Can someone please get a quart of wall paint from DW to touch up oops' (Schwinn)
- More storage in the glass and jewelry area! Whoo!
- Serger is back in action. Schwinn - stop fucking with it.
- Lots of laser improvements going on in terms of calibration. Whoo!
- Project storage actually exists now!
- Member storage
- Names are now on all spaces and signs on unassigned spaces.
- Put your name on that least some of your stuff. Things sometimes get screwed up and we want to get it back to you.
- If you leave your stuff in unassigned space it may not be there later.
- What creative or maker related things have you worked on recently or want to work on?
- Guests: How did you hear about Hive13? What kind of activities are you interested in?