April 26, 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: April 19, 2016||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: May 3, 2016|
- Leave work surfaces clear!
- New Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waiver legibility.
- Talk to the wardens.
- Have you checked the wishlist?
- Lathe purchase
- CNC Update
- Library Events
- Lorin needs more helpers for this.
- The Clermont County library is doing a maker faire on 7/25 and we should go! Dave B's wife is helping set it up.
- Sheet metal tools.
- What do we need? Brake? Shears and nibblers? Spot welder?
- Fire remediation.
- We're still looking for a flammables cabinet.
- Fan in the metals room.
- Projector power run.
- Tool vote passed.
- Brad and Jon to work out purchasing details.