- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf E is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf A.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail email@example.com to report them.
- Looking for anyone with grant writing experience. We'd like to explore the possibility of obtaining grants to get equipment, products, etc. for the hive.
- Board Meeting - Monday, May 13th - 7:30 P.M.
- Housekeeping comme toujours
- Old Signs
- Got the signs from the CMMF
- No New Business
- Upcoming Event - the Board Meeting as above
- Will - does a lot of stuff, learnt how to crochet
- Jeremy - doorknob mumbles, made notebooks
- Ashleigh - open house at UC library
- Jeff - more parts for jet engine toy, ECU for Miata
- Ian - business, working on the van
- Nancy - car things
- Hodapp - was in New Zealand, blacksmithing
- Lane - from Seattle, visiting a convention, was at UC 8 years ago
- Brad - son was in a play, won a grill, warped the warming rack
- Jason - former member, not much
- Greg - went to a Reds game
- Dave 3.0 - working on sound detector
- Scott H - finished synthesizer, fixed pinball machine
- Brian - new - RE a Ruby interpreter
- Clayton - a ton of emails