Aug 28, 2012
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: Aug 21, 2012||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: Sept 4, 2012|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Paul Vincent - Worked with the laser
- Chris Hodapp - Working on the glass block display
- Brandon (Shadoxx) - DJ Module
- Jordan - Charge controller for solar panel
- Tiffany - Building a false bottom in the mash tub
- Mike - I can do biology related stuff, DIY Bio, he is interested
- Bryan - (Guest) built a robot lawnmower, CS background, Marketing
- Jim - Been working on Cyn-D Lou, makerbotted eye sockets, Needs laser cutting help for servo platform.
- Greg - (Guest) Brandon brought him down, Audio video production, Interested in making & playing music
- Craig - (Treasurer) Setup '' other hackerspaces are involved. Reverse Engineer different parts of cars, document, and Share the informaiton. Once a month. Dave Blundel is working on a CAN Bus board for this as well. Information on Mailing List
- Kyle - (Guest) intersted in instructables, wants to make steampunk iris goggles.
- Jon Neal - Looking to run an electronics Class, designing a simple circuit board & having it manufactured, using KiCad
- Dave Menninger - Working on Dicky-Bird
- Mike - Trying to connect to Hive13int, Trying to get Xen running on bulldozer processor.
- Classes, Craft Series has been published (By Rebecca Irwin)
- Follow that template for a training class
- Working on confirmation for 9/11 meeting for people who make R2D2 robots and other Star Wars props
- Ideas for Oct & Nov in the works, if you have other ideas submit them to Jim