August 11, 2015
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: August 4, 2015||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: August 18, 2015|
- Noise Curfew Reminder - No loudness from midnight to 8am.
- Hive13 seeks meeting scribe for meaningful conversation, moonlit walks, furious typing.
- Future.now meetup - Tomorrow August 12 (6:30pm to 8:30pm)
- New Laser Cutter Progress
- The conduit for the electrical wiring has arrived at Greg's place.
- The laser fundraiser is still open. Speak with Jon Neal to get your half price minutes now.
- Hive13 T-Shirt Pre-orders?
- Behold. Blinky numbers.
- Cincinnati August 29 and 30
- Louisville in middle of September
- Invited to New York Maker Faire
- Cincinnati MakerFaire - August 29 and 30. Three weekends remain for preparation. What ideas do you have for MakerFaire?
- Tables have been set up as a staging area. Bring forth your projects.
- Potential LVL1 collaboration.
- The MakerMobile (http://www.velocityindiana.org/makermobile/) will be at the Cincinnati MakerFaire on Sunday only.
- Hive cleanups every other week.
- This is the other week. Broom party!
- Space Reorganization
- Board Meeting - August 10th
- Fire Safety
- This didn't make the board meeting agenda. Can anyone help?