- Noise Curfew Reminder - No loudness from midnight to 8am.
- Hive13 seeks meeting scribe for meaningful conversation, moonlit walks, furious typing.
- Future.now meetup - Tomorrow August 12 (6:30pm to 8:30pm)
- New Laser Cutter Progress
- The conduit for the electrical wiring has arrived at Greg's place.
- It's in too many pieces, so pretty much useless.
- Greg is working on correcting this.
- The laser fundraiser is still open. Speak with Jon Neal to get your half price minutes now.
- Hive13 T-Shirt Pre-orders?
- Behold. Blinky numbers.
- Cincinnati August 29 and 30
- Louisville in middle of September
- Invited to New York Maker Faire
- Cincinnati MakerFaire - August 29 and 30. Three weekends remain for preparation. What ideas do you have for MakerFaire?
- Tables have been set up as a staging area. Bring forth your projects.
- Potential LVL1 collaboration.
- Hive cleanups every other week.
- This is the other week. Broom party!
- Space Reorganization
- Board Meeting - August 10th
- Fire Safety
- This didn't make the board meeting agenda. Can anyone help?
- Noise curfew
- Jon added some more vibration insulation to the compressor, should be a little quieter.
- Future now
- There is going to be a meetup for Future Now tomorrow (August 12th).
- Laser cutter progress
- Wiring has a small delay
- Talk to Jon if you want to donate and receive half priced minutes.
- Cincinnati Makerfaire
- Two weeks away!
- We are still looking for exhibits to show off. Talk to Ryan if you have something you want to exhibit.
- Power tool drag racing
- Next event is the cincy makerfaire, then louisville, then NYC!
- Ryan needs some help assembling some blinky seven segment strips
- Saturday cleanup this weekend at noon!
- Space reorganization
- Board meeting
- First one with new leadership
- Minutes [August_4,_2015 here]
- Fire inspection
- We need to contact Garden St. ASAP. Ryan and Ian W will handle this.
- Andrew has a box of electronics he is going to recycle. Anyone welcome to dig through this before it goes away.