August 15, 2017
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: August 8, 2017||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: August 15, 2017|
Time: 7:30 PM
Space: Anchor Building, 2929 Spring Grove Ave.
It's Hammer Time
- Dah dah dah dah dah dah
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waivers must be legible
- Label your personal supplies & tools
- Ask first before using materials which may belong to others - post to the mailing list!
- If in doubt ask the mailing list.
- Keep the space clean.
- If you need to have a mess, claim it on the mailing list.
- The Annex
- Member Tool lending -- postings will be made on the vending machine for now.
- Second Saturday Cleanup, Sat. 12th August.
- Light wall -- lend a hand -- talk to Ryan.
- Vacuu-former - it's hot, but does it suck?
- Maker Faire / Learn to Solder
- We should get 100-500 PCBs from our OSH park contact.
- Need to inventory supplies and order what we don't / won't have.
- Upcoming events:
- 12th July, Second Saturday Cleanup.
- Tuesday the 8th of July, is second Saturday lecture series meeting.
- May have a welding class (stick / arc) soon.
- Maker Faire is
- Cincinnati - October 7&8
- Louisville - October 20th-21st (call is still open)