August 16, 2022
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial [513-760-6776|+1 513-760-6776] and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Members may enter and use the space 24/7. See details below about the building alarm.
- If you Feel Sick or test positive for COVID - Stay Home.
- Masks are optional, but encouraged.
- Get vaccinated if you can, while you are at it, get a Flu shot.
- Respect Science, Respect Nature, Respect Each Other.
- PLEASE respect the building alarm
- We have 24 hour access to our space and the front stairwell ONLY, all other areas will trigger the alarm.
- The alarm is active from 10pm to 6am
- Do not go into any other part of the building during these times (ie; dumping the trash), as it will set off the alarm.
- If you have an Amazon account, please use Amazon Smile to donate to Hive13 at smile.amazon.com.
- Select "Sad Bee Inc", which is our corporate name.
- It really helps give us a little more money to spend for things you want.
- Be excellent to each other.
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Tour After Meeting
Upcoming Events and Classes
- August 17th: Outreach Committee Meeting
- 7:30pm at Hive13 (hybrid option)
- August 19th: Needlecraft Night
- 6pm at Hive13
- Monday, August 22nd - Laser Certification
- 4 pm
- August 24th: Warden’s Meeting
- 8pm at Hive13 (hybrid option)
- August 27th: Technology Committee Meeting
- 1:30pm at Hive13 (hybrid option)
- Hot Crafts
- Closing Tonight
- Closing Next Week
- In Discussion for Future:
Frisbee Round & Hive Fives
- See slideshow