August 16, 2022
|Previous Meeting: August 9, 2022||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: August 23, 2022|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial [513-760-6776|+1 513-760-6776] and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Members may enter and use the space 24/7. See details below about the building alarm.
- If you Feel Sick or test positive for COVID - Stay Home.
- Masks are optional, but encouraged.
- Get vaccinated if you can, while you are at it, get a Flu shot.
- Respect Science, Respect Nature, Respect Each Other.
- PLEASE respect the building alarm
- We have 24 hour access to our space and the front stairwell ONLY, all other areas will trigger the alarm.
- The alarm is active from 10pm to 6am
- Do not go into any other part of the building during these times (ie; dumping the trash), as it will set off the alarm.
- Please use [smile.amazon.com] to donate to Hive13, select "Sad Bee Inc" (our corporate name)
- Review the Membership Agreement and Code of conduct, we must all be good to each other and the space
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Tour After Meeting
Upcoming Events and Classes
- August 17th: Outreach Committee Meeting
- 7:30pm at Hive13 (hybrid option)
- August 19th: Needlecraft Night
- 6pm at Hive13
- Monday, August 22nd - Laser Certification
- 4 pm
- August 24th: Warden’s Meeting
- 8pm at Hive13 (hybrid option)
- August 27th: Technology Committee Meeting
- 1:30pm at Hive13 (hybrid option)
- Hot Crafts
- Outreach is doing a BUNCH as per usual
- Made in Camp
- Almost everything is sorted!
- Wavepool has asked us if we would be willing to make them some durable, nice looking signs for the event.
- 40 signs
- They usually do corrugated plastic lawn signs but are excited to see what we can come up with!
- Affordability is a must.
- Application is SO CLOSE TO BEING DONE!!!!!!!
- Want to walk with us October 13th? Let Kostas P. know BEFORE THURSDAY.
- Due to the late hour for the parade, we may keep this one ages 12+.
- The hooplah portion
- Outreach event materials
- Two folding metal chairs have been donated! Huzzah!
- Still needed: table cloth (black preferably), extension cords, spare camping chairs
- Dream items:
- Reusable coolers, mini fans, rags that aren't gross, and whatever YOU think would make Outreach events go more smoothly!
- Potential fall/winter merch
- HIVE IS REAL
- One color (black shirts) but pursuing extended sizing?
- Outreach event materials
- Got thoughts and/or feelings? I'd love to hear them at the OUTREACH COMMITTEE MEETING TOMORROW (8/17) AT 7:30PM
- Like, comment, and subscribe gamers.
- Closing Tonight
- Closing Next Week
- In Discussion for Future:
Frisbee Round & Hive Fives
- See slideshow