August 17, 2021: Difference between revisions
No edit summary
|Line 66:||Line 66:|
Latest revision as of 19:12, 17 August 2021
|Previous Meeting: August 10, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: August 24, 2021|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
**With the surge in Delta variant - Hive13 is requiring everyone in the space to wear a mask, and urging members to get vaccinated if you can.**
- Respect Science, Respect Nature and Respect Each Other.
- GET VACCINATED AS SOON AS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE!
- Stay away from Hive13 if you feel ill or have a fever. It does not matter if it's COVID or something else. Please keep it at home.
- Sign in at the front inner entrance
- Maintain respectful social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Please keep in mind – We are ALL responsible for the cleanliness of Hive13. Please dust, sweep up, take out the trash, and sanitize areas you have used before leaving.
- Hive13 will not check your vaccination status for COVID, Influenza, Measles, Chicken Pox…
- About us
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Tuesday 18th 7:30PM Outreach Committee Meeting
- Friday 20th 6PM Needlecraft Night
- Wednesday 25th 8PM Warden's Meeting
New Members & Certifications
Votes Closing Today
- Dust Collection Bin Level Sensor - $160 - https://groups.google.com/g/cincihackerspace/c/txHgZIwShsA
- Welding Helmets - $215 - https://groups.google.com/g/cincihackerspace/c/N5VKrKF0JDo
- Programable Ramp/Soak Temperature Controller for Donated Kiln - $300 - https://groups.google.com/g/cincihackerspace/c/_CSfy2-t8Tw
- Thank you so much to everyone who came out this past Saturday for cleaning up the Hive!
- Thank you so much to Dave B for a hefty sewing area donation, including an embroidery machine that Lisa C has been working with, check in with her for info
- There is a new-to-us kiln in the hot crafts area - Kevin M is working on it, check in with him for more info
- The 3d printing bay / Tara now has shelves. Thanks Heath! I'm sure Tara appreciates it :P
- Drew W + friends put some great work into dust collection The spindle sander, planer and disk sander are now hooked up to dust collection! Whoo!
- Bill H brought in some large alphabet stamps and block printing die cuts. Thanks Bill!
start time: 7:32pm end time: 8:00pm
Bunch of new people (woo hoo!)
- outreach committee meeting -- FIRST EVER!!
- first goal is Hive13 inclusion in Made in Camp Event in 2 months
- Needlecraft night on the friday the 20th
- if you're coming to needlecraft night AND want pizza, please let Lisa know :)
- Warden's meeting
- will be in person
- Retrogame night Sept. 1
- N64 Night!!!
- nintendo doesn't know how hands work
- Sparks on Sept. 1
- Bring out your dead electrons
- both votes passed
- embroidery machine works wonderfully
- see https://hive13.slack.com/archives/CNLMD1T3N/p1628697978025400 thread for more information
- can take .dst files that can "come from anywhere"
- 3D printing bay now has shelves (for Tara's projects)
- lots of new suckage
- for the woodshop dust collection
- new kiln that was donated now works so good
- thank you to Kevin for putting it together