August 17, 2021
|Previous Meeting: August 10, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: August 24, 2021|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
**With the surge in Delta variant - Hive13 is requiring everyone in the space to wear a mask, and urging members to get vaccinated if you can.**
- Respect Science, Respect Nature and Respect Each Other.
- GET VACCINATED AS SOON AS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE!
- Stay away from Hive13 if you feel ill or have a fever. It does not matter if it's COVID or something else. Please keep it at home.
- Sign in at the front inner entrance
- Maintain respectful social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Please keep in mind – We are ALL responsible for the cleanliness of Hive13. Please dust, sweep up, take out the trash, and sanitize areas you have used before leaving.
- Hive13 will not check your vaccination status for COVID, Influenza, Measles, Chicken Pox…
- About us
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
New Members & Certifications
Votes Closing Today
- Thank you so much to everyone who came out this past Saturday for cleaning up the Hive!
- Thank you so much to Dave B for a hefty sewing area donation, including an embroidery machine that Lisa C has been working with, check in with her for info
- There is a new-to-us kiln in the hot crafts area - Kevin M is working on it, check in with him for more info
- The 3d printing bay / Tara now has shelves. Thanks Heath! I'm sure Tara appreciates it :P
- Drew W + friends put some great work into dust collection The spindle sander, planer and disk sander are now hooked up to dust collection! Whoo!
- Bill H brought in some large alphabet stamps and block printing die cuts. Thanks Bill!