August 20, 2019
|Previous Meeting: August 13, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: August 27, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf C is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf D.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to report them.
- Keep the worktables clear (24 hours is ok, more is not cool, others need the work space)
- Looking for people to host classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- Looking for decorations in the lounge. If you have an art project idea bring it up on slack / mailing list / contact Will B
- Gigabot Status update
- Shapoko update
- Laser update
- Donated stuff sorting lead by Dave V
Power Tool Drag Racing - do people know what it is, and do we wish to unmothball it as an event?
Our CTO resigned. We are looking for a replacement.
Code of Conduct Review - Currently don't be a dick. If you violate this, we will act as required.
- Cincy Locksport Sept. 7th
- World Cooking Saturday, August 24th starting at 2 pm 
- Saturday Cleanup, September 21st
- Made in Camp October 12th - Open house will be that day/evening
- Books by the Banks (large book fair downtown) is happening October 26th 10:00am - 4:00pm. Brad Walsh is leading the event. He's getting details and organizing the group. Learn to Solder booth, could use up to 6 people to rotate throughout the day.
Purgatory shelf C up for grabs, new stuff on D.
Small laser has new mirrors and lenses, new spacer for z datum, should work now. Brad to write one sheet operating instructions.
There seems to be some agreement that power tool drag racing may have lived it’s life. Much interest in a new outreach project.
Thanks to Ian for filling in as CTO again. Anyone at all willing to fill in the spot PLEASE do.
Guest speaker sept 10th - christofer daniel - blue hell studio