August 27, 2019
|Previous Meeting: August 20, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: September 3, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf X is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf X.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to report them.
- Keep the worktables clear (24 hours is ok, more is not cool, others need the work space)
- Looking for people to host classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- Looking for decorations in the lounge. If you have an art project idea bring it up on slack / mailing list / contact Will B
- Any Updates on Ongoing Projects?
- metal shop improvements
- retractable air and power
- worktables and welding tables
Anyone willing to lead a new outreach project? several ideas have been floated
- Cupcake cars
- Giant Tetris
- Giant Gameboy
We are looking for a new CTO. Drew Kirkman has volunteered to run, would anyone else like to run?
Code of Conduct Review - Currently be good to each other and the organization. If you violate this, we will act as required.
- Cincy Locksport Sept. 7th
- Saturday Cleanup, September 21st
- Made in Camp October 12th - Open house will be that day/evening
- Books by the Banks (large book fair downtown) is happening October 26th 10:00am - 4:00pm. Brad Walsh is leading the event. He's getting details and organizing the group. Learn to Solder booth, could use up to 6 people to rotate throughout the day.
- Big Laser Repair Budget - $2000
- Deepfreeze and Chocolatey for CAD computer and/or other workstations in Hive13