August 5, 2014
|Previous Meeting: July 29, 2014||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: August 12, 2014|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Elections--votes are in?
- Kenton county library night happened
- Space stuff--tool posts, etc?
- Area wardens
- DIY-Bio meetup after meeting today
- Next week--2nd Tuesday talk, beer brewing--tiffany!
- New Full Members
- Matthew Zeitz
- New Contributing Members
- Mary Heinrich
- Ian--"just Ian"
- Johny (visitor)*
- Jacob (visitor)
- Jason--worked too much
- Jim (new president)--got microfridge working
- worked on
- Ryan--new CTO. finished gigabot 3dprinter stand!
- Dustin--hive webpage migration
- Matt--new member!
- sorry didnt get name--visitor new Da Vinci!
- Daniel--3D printing
- Elly--moved out of parents house
- Bill--was on vacation! --fixed printer!
- Brandon AKA Shadoxx--LED display--SECRETARY
- Coy--3d printed a few things
- Melody--visitor--hoping for help with security prlbme
- Marvin--back from jamaica! helped with shapeoko. will do demonstration after tonight.
- Savanna--worked with 3D printer
- Board--Ian, Jim, Daniel, Dave
- Shaddox wants themes for meetings
- next week is hawaiin shirt week
- Area wardens--managers for areas, contacts for issues that pop up
- responsible for getting epeople to pick up their area.
- potential membership discount incentive.
- probably more on this next week.
- Power series racing!
- asking for $750 budget.
- shadoxx--set aside a day to get stuff done.
- Firm deadline, and road trip.
- vote happens, vote passes.
- beer brewing 2nd tuesday
- Hackathon TOMORROW for Hive13 website.
- Shadoxx has design in mind, but wants Input and Group Effort.
- at the end, we should have skeleton page we can build the site off of.
- taking precedence over marketing video for time being.
- anytime ~5:00 on--come and code.
- some discussion of coffeescript etc
- Tiffany--Fish in bathroom is creepy.
- Marvin--doing demo on the shapeoko
- Makerfaire--expecting a reply, they haven't gone out yet.
- We will have a booth at the maker faire. let us borrow your cool stuff to go on dipslay!
- at the museum center.
- Space improvement--whiteboard.
- weekly "focus on X part of the space"
- Jim--not OK to talk about members behind their backs.