August 6, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: July 30, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: August 13, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf A is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf B.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to report them.
- Keep the worktables clear (24 hours is ok, more is not cool, others need the work space)
- Looking for people to host classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- Looking for decorations in the lounge. If you have an art project idea bring it up on slack / mailing list / contact Will B
- Gigabot Status update - Work being done by several members
- Donated stuff sorting lead by Dave V, assistance from just more Dave V.
- New Windows - waiting on update that work in complete so Items can be moved back.
- We'd like to organize a group build project. Something either to improve the space, or as a showpiece at events outside of the Hive.
- Need a champion to lead giant tetris build (maybe use the funds from donated stuff) or Giant LED cube.
- August 10th Saturday Cleanup
- August's Needlecraft Night Friday, August 16th from 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Board / Leadership monthly meeting August 19th 7:30pm
- World Cooking Saturday, August 24th starting at 2 pm 
- Made in Camp October 12th - Open house will be that day/evening
- Books by the Banks (large book fair downtown) is happening October 26th 10:00am - 4:00pm. Brad Walsh is leading the event. He's getting details and organizing the group. Learn to Solder booth, could use up to 6 people to rotate throughout the day.