August 9, 2016: Difference between revisions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
No edit summary
|Line 40:||Line 40:|
Latest revision as of 19:09, 9 August 2016
|Previous Meeting: August 2, 2016||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: August 16, 2016|
- Leave work surfaces clear!
- New Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waiver legibility.
- Gesticulate wildly at the wardens.
- Have you checked the wishlist?
- Shutdown Procedure - Go win the door prize.
- Saturday Cleanup last Saturday
- Books by the Banks - Oct 15th from 10am to 4pm
- Scroll saw vote $90
- Jon: Open Finances
- PTDR - Repair day
- Brad: Brad's son wants to do a talk on Blender soon
- Open warden positions
- Saturday Cleanup 8/13 - Material Purge
- Really good meeting - set tone for this year, focusing on our most important resource - our people
- Finance Update - $26k in bank
- Talking to Garden Street again about expansion, really want to push that through
- Minutes found on the wiki, for more information
- Spindle sander vote. $350 Next meeting, Tuesday 8/16
- Scroll saw vote $90
- Tuesday talk. The hole truth about drilling.
- Housekeeping - Usual preflight announcements
- Books by the banks
- They want to know if we would run a booth for the full event.
- The full time would be from 10 to 4 on October 15th.
- If you can help, or have ideas for events, let Elly know.
- Dave B mentions that we will need to reup on components if we're doing books by the banks and makerfaire two weeks apart.
- Open Finance
- Jon, Jim, and Ian are forging ahead with providing monthly financial statements.
- PTDR Ryan is holding a PTDR repair day tentatively third saturday.
- Brad's son would be interested in presenting a Blender training session
- Open warden positions - Wood Warden
- Saturday the 13th Saturday Cleanup.
- Board meeting yesterday.
- Primarily focusing on community and our members this year.
- Next meeeting - Vote for the Spindle Sander - $350
- Motion to move Gigabot to Certification-Required status.
- Please use the slop sink for your sloppiness.
- Vote - Scroll Saw - $90
- 15 voting members
- 12 people voted yes in person. no abstains or no votes.
- Ian B - Contact Ian B if you want to add stuff to our Wiki.
- Dave - Has been doing a lot of 3d printing
- Elly - New president. Donated her hair. Working on projects for new apartment.
- Dustin - New board member. Working on organizing REPLACEME
- Greg - New COO. Worked on Saturday cleanup. Pulled a new outlet to the darkest corner in the Hive. Has been working on the air compressor.
- Nancy - Kitchen Warden. Changed the oil on her bike.
- Bill - Worked on gigabot. Built a mostly printed plasma cutter.
- Steve - Not a member. Workign on building a steel shed and workbench.
- Ryan - Worked on Saturday cleanup. Worked on the Gigabot. Took PTDR stuff out of the Hive.
- Jim - Treasurer. Has added signs to the hive. Look for them around the space.
- Dave B - Drove to new england and chased children around.
- John - Has been looking at designs for brushless motors.
- Parker - States that he exits. We remain unconvinced.
- Gabe - Has been roasting coffee. Considering wiping his dirty dirty phone.
- Ian B. - CTO. Found Ian W. 's old trouble ticketing system. WHich had been emailing an error every 3 minutes for the last 3 years.
- Mike H. - Did some 3D printing. Starting a new CNC project.
- Will - Potential member. Working on his house.
- John - Has returned from vacation. Soon to be a kept man.
- Jon N. - Worked on Saturday cleanup. Worked on cleaning the chunky cheese out of the compressor.
- Brad - Machining warden. Spent saturday aligning the head and tailstock on the new lathe.