Board Meeting - April 11th, 2022: Difference between revisions

From Hive13 Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
Line 33: Line 33:
***Working with John, received emergency contact list - drafting communication 3/21 - 3/22 to send out for requests to update
***Working with John, received emergency contact list - drafting communication 3/21 - 3/22 to send out for requests to update
***Also working on compiling from old minutes + Slack who has been certified on tools as well as who can certify
***Also working on compiling from old minutes + Slack who has been certified on tools as well as who can certify
***Will draft communication re: covid sign in sheet 3/21 - 3/22 - finalize w/ leadership for wordsmithing + Send
****Hoping to add that to the actual tool's wiki page - wants to check with asset tagging team if that will cause difficulty / how to best implement it
****Hoping to add that to the actual tool's wiki page - wants to check with asset tagging team if that will cause difficulty / how to best implement it
****Potential issues : who maintains being sure this is up to date
****Potential issues : who maintains being sure this is up to date
 
***Will draft communication re: covid sign in sheet 3/21 - 3/22 - finalize w/ leadership for wordsmithing + Send


==Minutes==
==Minutes==

Revision as of 14:45, 21 March 2022

Board Meetings
Previous: March 14th, 2022 Meeting Procedure Next: May 9th, 2022

Time: 7:30 PM
Place: Google Meet Telecom
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/bdr-rjhv-cbk
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial [302-751-5581|+1 302-751-5581] and enter this PIN: 260 934 004#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/bdr-rjhv-cbk?hs=5

Agenda

Committees

Kitchen

  • Meeting held on 3/19
  • Vote being presented to membership 3/29 (due to Kayla's abscence on 3/22 - she wants to present it with less sticker shock)

Outreach

Finance

Technology

Hot Crafts

Wardens

Other issues

  • Strategic Planning
    • Budget Planning.
  • Misc Action Followup
    • Kayla:
      • Working with John, received emergency contact list - drafting communication 3/21 - 3/22 to send out for requests to update
      • Also working on compiling from old minutes + Slack who has been certified on tools as well as who can certify
        • Hoping to add that to the actual tool's wiki page - wants to check with asset tagging team if that will cause difficulty / how to best implement it
        • Potential issues : who maintains being sure this is up to date
      • Will draft communication re: covid sign in sheet 3/21 - 3/22 - finalize w/ leadership for wordsmithing + Send

Minutes

  • start time: 7:35pm
  • end time:

Attendees

Committees

Kitchen

Outreach

Finance

Technology

Hot Crafts

Wardens

Other Issues

Asset Tracking

Strategic Planning

COVID

Follow up!