Board Meeting - August 19th, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous: July 29th, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next: August 27th, 2019|
- Review Action items
- Will - Put together board meetings and cleanup schedule for year, send out for approval
- Dave S. - Write formal family/spouse addendum/membership class for future approval
- Dave V. - Draft and share email response to records request
- Kevin - Check bylaw changes, next meeting vote to make Github version the official version
- ALL - Check all new leaders have access to social media and calendars (Will to make list of relevant ones)
- ALL - Review Code of Conduct for discussion next meeting
- Dave V. - Take action to confirm we are in Made in Camp
- Brad - Verify we have a table for Books by the Banks and LTS restock
- Jim - Post to mailing list asking for Tuesday Talk volunteers
- Will - Put up leadership chart in lounge
- Kevin - Update leadership roles page on wiki
- New Leader Orientation
- Student Membership Audit - Cancelled Student Subscription 3 Confirmed Student 7 Promised to become Full Members 3 No Response 6 Grand Total 19
- The plan is to consider payments made by members who did not confirm their student status to be a donation. These donors would lose door access and voting rights.
- Donors may regain access and voting rights by confirming student membership or making full member payments.
- Member Storage Space - Audit and Clean up
- Inactive members spaces were consolidated and moved to top of the racks.
- Next Steps - Get your Junk in a Box.
- Next Steps - Limit member space to maximum 2 boxes - If someone has a hoarding problem, they should hide it at home.
- Appointment of New Registered Agent for Sad Bee Inc with State of Ohio - Dave Velzy to replace Jim Dallam
- Repair of Big Laser - What action to take with Paul Marsh?
- Big Laser TODO list Laser TODO#Things we need to do -
- Expansion to Basement - Go or NoGo?