Board Meeting - August 19th, 2019

From Hive13 Wiki
Revision as of 11:58, 19 August 2019 by Dvelzy (talk | contribs) (Agenda)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Board Meetings
Previous: July 29th, 2019 Meeting Procedure Next: August 27th, 2019

Agenda

  • Review Action items
    • Will - Put together board meetings and cleanup schedule for year, send out for approval
    • Dave S. - Write formal family/spouse addendum/membership class for future approval
    • Dave V. - Draft and share email response to records request
    • Kevin - Check bylaw changes, next meeting vote to make Github version the official version
    • ALL - Check all new leaders have access to social media and calendars (Will to make list of relevant ones)
    • ALL - Review Code of Conduct for discussion next meeting
    • Dave V. - Take action to confirm we are in Made in Camp
    • Brad - Verify we have a table for Books by the Banks and LTS restock
    • Jim - Post to mailing list asking for Tuesday Talk volunteers
    • Will - Put up leadership chart in lounge
    • Kevin - Update leadership roles page on wiki (Completed by Dave V.)
  • Old Business
    • Student Membership Audit
      • Cancelled Student Subscription: 3
      • Confirmed Student: 8
      • Promised to become Full Members: 3 Still inside of 90 days from promise to convert
      • No Response: 5
      • Grand Total: 19
      • The plan is to consider payments made by members who did not confirm their student status to be a donation. These donors would lose door access and voting rights.
      • Donors may regain access and voting rights by confirming student membership or making full member payments.
    • Member Storage Space - Audit and Clean up
      • Inactive members spaces were consolidated and moved to top of the racks.
      • Next Steps - Get your Junk in a Box.
      • Next Steps - Limit member space to maximum 2 boxes - If someone has a hoarding problem, they should hide it at home.
  • New Business
    • Appointment of New Registered Agent for Sad Bee Inc with State of Ohio - Dave Velzy to replace Jim Dallam
    • Repair of Big Laser
    • Expansion to Basement - Go or No Go?
    • Outside Sign - Need Permit?
    • Hive13 Asset Inventory - ToDo
  • New Leader Orientation
    • intweb
      • Guiding an applicant through applying for a membership
      • Approving a new Member
      • Looking up member records
      • How to get Greg to improve it
    • Running through the New Member Orientation process

Minutes