Board Meeting - May 11th, 2020

From Hive13 Wiki
Revision as of 21:03, 11 May 2020 by Kevingreenbmx (talk | contribs) (Agenda)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Board Meetings
Previous: April 13th, 2020 Meeting Procedure Next: June 8th, 2020

Time: 7:30 PM
Place: Google Meet Telecom

To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/bdr-rjhv-cbk
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 302-751-5581 and enter this PIN: 260 934 004#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/bdr-rjhv-cbk?hs=5

Agenda

  • Asset labels in wiki
  • Privacy Policy
  • Bylaws and Membership Agreement
  • @hive13.org addresses/g-suites accounts
  • Move status
  • COVID safety procedures
  • New member signups?

Minutes

  • Assets
    • Drew hasn’t had time to fix the wiki template
    • Jims still needs values assigned to the list
    • Equipment list exists, but needs values
  • Privacy Policy
    • Drew got boilerplate form Dave, has yet to modify for Hive13 use
    • Is on leadership list, if anyone wants to work it
    • Drew has suggested edits, will send to list
  • Bylaws and membership agreement:
    • Comments exist on leadership list google doc
    • Velzy to get it posted for discussion after this meeting
  • G-Suite access:
    • Will B to post to mailing list that it’s available
    • Google offering Meet to everyone for free now
    • Will says something about giving the gSuites accounts as part of new hive?
    • What to do with former member accounts? Privilege ends with the end of membership. Discussed in the last meeting, see those minutes
  • Move status
    • Material arriving tomorrow morning between 8:00am and 10:00am
    • No news on electrical
    • Build will start as soon as material is in the space
    • Dave V. to arrange meeting between Kevin M. and Builders to ensure understanding of drawings and check if additional info is required
    • We need to get tools to build over to the space, list is on one of the move meeting minutes
    • Let’s not move much except what’s needed to build out, maybe some comfy chairs
    • Mill and lathe and surface grinder early? We would like Jim to have help
  • COVID-19 policies
    • Dave S. has good start, got split, Dave will combine to his best
    • We need to send out to mailing list and individual member emails, and post in the space
    • We do plan to enforce COVID safety controls, Be positive about the safety precautions, don’t put it as authority, but as comradery and being good to each other.  We need to be ready to use suspension as a last resort if someone keeps violating the trust
    • Let’s get some of the members who may be most vocal to establish they will help protect each other, be proactive
    • Will B. made sign in/out sheets during meeting
    • We need the guidelines out ASAP, hopefully before meeting tomorrow
  • New member sign ups during COVID?
    • If we have two leaders in on Tuesday to give tours and sign up new people, they will be better vetted than if there was a big group in the space
    • Lets keep leaders and wardens helping purely on voluntary basis
    • Google spreadsheet and ask people to sign up to go in the space as “tour guide” or “Guide” with new members? (velzy action to work on setting up)
    • Dave S. and Kevin M. to do tomorrow
  • Intweb
    • Colony RAID died, live version is february backup
    • Likely data not lost, but is chance
    • Drew is working on it
  • Member checkups?
    • Message people we haven't heard from on slack
    • No group event till vaccine, too much risk, even though we all want a party to open the new building
    • Be courteous of people who don’t feel great about being contacted during isolation, not everyone will be made to feel better