Board Meeting - November 11th, 2019

From Hive13 Wiki
Revision as of 20:54, 11 November 2019 by Kevingreenbmx (talk | contribs) (Minutes)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Board Meetings
Previous: October 14th, 2019 Meeting Procedure Next: December 9th, 2019

Date: November 11th, 2019 Time: 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM

Agenda

Previous Action Items:

Action: Dave V: Follow up with Jim on official address change for Tax Documentation.

Action: Dave S: Fill out permit application for sign.  

Action: Dave V: Ask Earl if we can put up sign.

Action: Will B. Set up basic method for inventory for implementation by group.

Action: Dave V. meet with Earl to continue negotiations on Cellar

  • Legal - all waiting on feedback from ProBono.
    • Finalize verbiage of family member addendum.
    • Finalize Code of Conduct
  • Satisfying the Government
    • Permit needed for Outside Sign, additional requirements? (Dave S intends to obtain permit)
  • Finance
    • Jim needs an Asset Inventory, is this something that can be done via Saturday cleanups and/or wardens?
    • Update on Annual Budget creation.
    • Will Spoke with Paul about laser repairs. Paul offered $1500 in November and a payment plan beyond after that if required.
  • Misc.
    • Basement update?
      • Financially at what point do we pull the trigger?
      • What time frame do we look at beginning the process?

Minutes

Sign - need a volunteer to fill the paperwork, all the info is on trello, Dave V. to get Earl’s buy in.

Inventory management - Will just got labels, will print. Jim D. has old number system, will need to cross reference going forward.

Basement - Dave V. to negotiate/discuss

Pro-Bono - accepted, made first steps. Should expect a lawyer assigned soon

Insurance policy - Dave V. has done review and is getting quotes for better. Will B. to add that everyone shares responsibility to the regular meeting template. Dave V. to send out synopsis of insurance stuff, with comment on what we likely want/need

Paul Laser stuff - he has a show at the end of the month, plans to pay $1500 after. Jim to be put in contact for receive payment