Board Meeting - November 8th, 2021
|Previous: October 11th, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next: December 13th, 2021|
Time: 7:30 PM
Place: In Person and Google Meet Telecom
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/bdr-rjhv-cbk
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 302-751-5581 and enter this PIN: 260 934 004#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/bdr-rjhv-cbk?hs=5
- Committee Status Update
- First meeting on Saturday 10/30/21
- Next meeting Saturday, December 11 1:30-2:30 PM
- First baby steps in forming
- Meeting facility status
- Meeting room
- Main meeting area facilities
- New wardens and warden area
- Let's start thinking about updating the bylaws
- Clarify warden discount policy
- Remove fixed warden budget and create an good alternative that works for non-warden operational expenses
- Others issues?
- We should take time to do this thoughtfully
- Kayla in baby steps of forming kitchen committee. First meeting maybe 11/20?
- Update on legal advice from Pro Bono Partnership.
- Sawstop Policy
- at least one member has been running the saw in bypass mode out of fear of having to eat the cost of the brake and blade if it accidently trips
- Is this acceptable?
- Would it keep our members safer to have the policy be that Hive13 covers the cost of trips ($90 for brake, $60-$100 for the blade)?
- Painting/Adhesives Ventilation
- Doesn't seem to be a member willing to volunteer to lead, should leadership post a vote and lead/schedule a workday?