Difference between revisions of "Board Meeting - November 9th, 2020"

From Hive13 Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Agenda)
(New member tours & Tuesday weekly meetings - Follow up action)
Line 9: Line 9:
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
  
* Reminder - Check your Personal Liability Insurance to make sure your acts as a volunteer with Hive13 are covered.
+
*Reminder - Check your Personal Liability Insurance to make sure your acts as a volunteer with Hive13 are covered.
  
=== New member tours & Tuesday weekly meetings - Follow up action ===
+
===New member tours & Tuesday weekly meetings - Follow up action===
  
* COVID check. Are we still doing the right things?
+
*COVID check. Are we still doing the right things?
* Should New Member tours be by appointment only? Avoid random drop-in open house. - Follow up to Weekly Meeting discussion from 11/3
+
*Should New Member tours be by appointment only? Avoid random drop-in open house. - Follow up to Weekly Meeting discussion from 11/3
* Restructure tours to be after meeting. Try and keep meeting short and sweet. Good for potential new members to be involved in meeting.
+
*Restructure tours to be after meeting. Try and keep meeting short and sweet. Good for potential new members to be involved in meeting.
* Trying out format of 7:30 meeting and tour after meeting on Tuesday.
+
*Trying out format of 7:30 meeting and tour after meeting on Tuesday.
* Hie13 may schedule the 2nd floor conference room. Do we need it now? Currently locked.
+
*Hie13 may schedule the 2nd floor conference room. Do we need it now? Currently locked.
  
 
'''<big>Engaging Members to get involved in Hive13 improvement Projects</big>'''
 
'''<big>Engaging Members to get involved in Hive13 improvement Projects</big>'''
  
* Each project needs a lead - Make a plan, Set a date, recruit member participation. You don't need to be an expert, but if you have the interest, please speak up
+
*Each project needs a lead - Make a plan, Set a date, recruit member participation. You don't need to be an expert, but if you have the interest, please speak up
* We have a lot of members who have mentioned the enthusiasm to help, but may not have the specific knowledge. Let's try and make it aware that is absolutely fine.
+
*We have a lot of members who have mentioned the enthusiasm to help, but may not have the specific knowledge. Let's try and make it aware that is absolutely fine.
* Create offline work meetings to organize coordination on these projects.
+
*Create offline work meetings to organize coordination on these projects.
  
* Kitchen
+
*Kitchen
* Dust Collection - Connected to CNC - Status discussion  
+
*Dust Collection - Connected to CNC - Status discussion
* Air compression - Now works, use hose to connect to tools. Manual switch.  
+
*Air compression - Now works, use hose to connect to tools. Manual switch.
* Doors - Prototype doors added to wood shop  
+
*Doors - Prototype doors added to wood shop
* Access Control  
+
*Access Control
* Vertical Storage
+
**Need someone to attach the magnetic door lock to floor and metal bar to door.  Schwinn and Hodapp will work from there.
* Matheson gas delivery - Gas bottle rack is installed on 1st floor. Still need to make a propane storage cage for outside. First invoice has been received from Matheson.
+
*Vertical Storage
* QuickBooks Online - Work is going slowly - Chart of accounts is uploaded
+
*Matheson gas delivery - Gas bottle rack is installed on 1st floor. Still need to make a propane storage cage for outside. First invoice has been received from Matheson.
* Docusign Test - This is not going to work for Liability Waivers and Memberships  
+
*QuickBooks Online - Work is going slowly - Chart of accounts is uploaded
 +
*Docusign Test - This is not going to work for Liability Waivers and Memberships
  
 
<br />
 
<br />

Revision as of 17:38, 9 November 2020

Board Meetings
Previous: October 12th, 2020 Meeting Procedure Next: December 14th, 2020

Time: 7:30 PM
Place: Google Meet Telecom
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/bdr-rjhv-cbk
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 302-751-5581 and enter this PIN: 260 934 004#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/bdr-rjhv-cbk?hs=5

Agenda

  • Reminder - Check your Personal Liability Insurance to make sure your acts as a volunteer with Hive13 are covered.

New member tours & Tuesday weekly meetings - Follow up action

  • COVID check. Are we still doing the right things?
  • Should New Member tours be by appointment only? Avoid random drop-in open house. - Follow up to Weekly Meeting discussion from 11/3
  • Restructure tours to be after meeting. Try and keep meeting short and sweet. Good for potential new members to be involved in meeting.
  • Trying out format of 7:30 meeting and tour after meeting on Tuesday.
  • Hie13 may schedule the 2nd floor conference room. Do we need it now? Currently locked.

Engaging Members to get involved in Hive13 improvement Projects

  • Each project needs a lead - Make a plan, Set a date, recruit member participation. You don't need to be an expert, but if you have the interest, please speak up
  • We have a lot of members who have mentioned the enthusiasm to help, but may not have the specific knowledge. Let's try and make it aware that is absolutely fine.
  • Create offline work meetings to organize coordination on these projects.
  • Kitchen
  • Dust Collection - Connected to CNC - Status discussion
  • Air compression - Now works, use hose to connect to tools. Manual switch.
  • Doors - Prototype doors added to wood shop
  • Access Control
    • Need someone to attach the magnetic door lock to floor and metal bar to door. Schwinn and Hodapp will work from there.
  • Vertical Storage
  • Matheson gas delivery - Gas bottle rack is installed on 1st floor. Still need to make a propane storage cage for outside. First invoice has been received from Matheson.
  • QuickBooks Online - Work is going slowly - Chart of accounts is uploaded
  • Docusign Test - This is not going to work for Liability Waivers and Memberships


Frisbee Round

  • Do you have any personal projects that you are working on?

Minutes

  • Attendance: