Board Meeting - October 11th, 2021: Difference between revisions
No edit summary
No edit summary
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
Latest revision as of 11:38, 29 October 2021
|Previous: September 13th, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next: November 8th, 2021|
Time: 7:30 PM
Place: In Person and Google Meet Telecom
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/bdr-rjhv-cbk
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 302-751-5581 and enter this PIN: 260 934 004#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/bdr-rjhv-cbk?hs=5
- Committee Status Update
- Discuss D&O Insurance Quote
- Limits on Liability - What exactly does D&O protect against? Acts as an Officer or Director.
- If Hive13 has D&O insurance does a member of leadership still need personal liability insurance? YES.
- Update on legal advice from Pro Bono Partnership.
- Maintaining 501c3 nonprofit status. How to handle members who use Hive13 to make items for profit.
- An advisor has been assigned. We had an introductory call. Basic background information has been exchanged.
start time: 7:32pm ET
end time: 8:30pm ET
Attendees: Heath, Dave V., Chris D., John C., Kayla L., Drew K., Paul V.
- QB implementation is slow but steady.
- All very good :)
- Meeting again with Cameron on Wednesday, Oct. 13.
- Meeting on Oct 30 from 1:30pm to 2:30pm
- what's up with kitchen warden and stuff?
- what's up with masks?
- we will continue to keep an eye on transmission rates. keep and eye out in slack and mailing list for guidance.
- Dave posted but got crickets
- More people at the Hive probably means we should seriously consider
Legal update w/ Pro Bono
- how do we avoid the "personal benefit" slippery slope that will lose us our 501c3
- lots and lots of questions and nuance
- moving at the speed of "volunteer" so will take some time
Ben Jones from 1819 coming to speak tomorrow