|Previous: September 14th, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next: November 9th, 2020|
Time: 7:30 PM
Place: Google Meet Telecom
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/bdr-rjhv-cbk
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 302-751-5581 and enter this PIN: 260 934 004#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/bdr-rjhv-cbk?hs=5
- Reminder - Check your Personal Liability Insurance to make sure your acts as a volunteer with Hive13 are covered.
- Conflict of Interest Statements. Please sign and return.
- Security Discussion: More tenants are moving into 2701. FabLab and more are visible from the elevator.
- Reminder to check doors when closing up Hive13. Cameras, Space monitoring for activity/break in,
- Access Control (Front Door, 3rd floor front door, North side door ground floor) Minimize the use of Key access. Should we change door lockbox codes.
- vertical storage
- dust collection
- Matheson gas delivery
- Wood and racks in the west end of 3rd floor. Use it. Take it for projects. Clear the space so we can expand. The stuff is ours to deal with.
- Air Quality: HVAC, Exhaust Fans, Dust collection, Air Filtration for COVID and fine dust
- Doors to control noise and dust
- Compressed Air requirements - Central compressor and long lines or multiple small quiet compressors? Phase spending
- Ability to review Security cameras from outside of Hive13
- QuickBooks for Nonprofits implementation - $60 to $75 annual through TechSoup
- DocuSign Electronic document signature - $89 one time fee. Email based. Do liability waivers, membership agreements and conflict of interest affidavits
- Leadership On-boarding. Training. Future Leader Pipeline
- Do you have any personal projects that you are working on?