Board Meeting - October 12th, 2020
|Previous: September 14th, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next: November 9th, 2020|
Time: 7:30 PM
Place: Google Meet Telecom
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/bdr-rjhv-cbk
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 302-751-5581 and enter this PIN: 260 934 004#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/bdr-rjhv-cbk?hs=5
- Reminder - Check your Personal Liability Insurance to make sure your acts as a volunteer with Hive13 are covered.
- Conflict of Interest Statements. Please sign and return.
- Security Discussion: More tenants are moving into 2701. FabLab and more are visible from the elevator.
- Reminder to check doors when closing up Hive13. Cameras, Space monitoring for activity/break in,
- Access Control (Front Door, 3rd floor front door, North side door ground floor) Minimize the use of Key access. Should we change door lockbox codes?
- Front Door closed status detection
- Security Audit [COO]
- Need for conference room, 2nd floor room currently locked
- Freight Elevators - limited availability
- vertical storage
- dust collection
- Matheson gas delivery
- Wood and racks in the west end of 3rd floor. Use it. Take it for projects. Clear the space so we can expand. The stuff is ours to deal with.
COO Report / Issues
- Communicated with all wardens
- Flexibility needed to make it work
- Changes to Wardens
- Changes to Warden Areas
- CNC Router
- Clarification of Warden discount
- Air Quality: HVAC, Exhaust Fans, Dust collection, Air Filtration for COVID and fine dust
- Doors to control noise and dust
- Compressed Air requirements - Central compressor and long lines or multiple small quiet compressors? Phase spending
- Ability to review Security cameras from outside of Hive13
- QuickBooks for Nonprofits implementation - $60 to $75 annual through TechSoup
- DocuSign Electronic document signature - $89 one time fee. Email based. Do liability waivers, membership agreements and conflict of interest affidavits
- Leadership On-boarding. Training. Future Leader Pipeline
Engaging Members to get involved in Hive13 improvement projects
- Do you have any personal projects that you are working on?