Difference between revisions of "Board Meeting - September 9th, 2019"

From Hive13 Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Agenda)
Line 6: Line 6:
 
=Agenda=
 
=Agenda=
  
* Special Votes of the Membership
+
*Special Votes of the Membership
** Need CTO Vote to Confirm Drew
+
**Need CTO Vote to Confirm Drew
** Finalize verbiage of family member addendum.
+
**Finalize verbiage of family member addendum.
** Finalize Code of Conduct
+
**Finalize Code of Conduct
  
  
* Satisfying the Government
+
*Satisfying the Government
** Confirm Registered Agent was updated, Does this update our registered address?
+
**Confirm Registered Agent was updated, Does this update our registered address?
** Permit needed for Outside Sign, additional requirements?
+
**Permit needed for Outside Sign, additional requirements? (Dave S intends to obtain permit)
  
  
* Finance
+
*Finance
** Jim needs an Asset Inventory, is this something that can be done via saturday cleanups and/or wardens?
+
**Jim needs an Asset Inventory, is this something that can be done via Saturday cleanups and/or wardens?
** Update on Annual Budget creation.
+
**Update on Annual Budget creation.
  
  
* Leadership education stuff
+
*Leadership education stuff
** How to check security cameras
+
**How to check security cameras
** New Member Signup Walkthrough
+
**New Member Signup Walkthrough
  
  
* Misc.
+
*Misc.
** Do we publicly bring up the Daniel Situation?
+
**Do we publicly bring up the Daniel Situation?
** Basement update?
+
**Basement update?
** Bento for Business Evaluation starting
+
**Bento for Business Evaluation starting
  
 
=Minutes=
 
=Minutes=

Revision as of 10:29, 9 September 2019

Board Meetings
Previous: August 27th, 2019 Meeting Procedure Next: Latest Meeting
Candidate: Board Meeting - October 14th, 2019

Date: September 9th, 2019 Time: 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM

Agenda

  • Special Votes of the Membership
    • Need CTO Vote to Confirm Drew
    • Finalize verbiage of family member addendum.
    • Finalize Code of Conduct


  • Satisfying the Government
    • Confirm Registered Agent was updated, Does this update our registered address?
    • Permit needed for Outside Sign, additional requirements? (Dave S intends to obtain permit)


  • Finance
    • Jim needs an Asset Inventory, is this something that can be done via Saturday cleanups and/or wardens?
    • Update on Annual Budget creation.


  • Leadership education stuff
    • How to check security cameras
    • New Member Signup Walkthrough


  • Misc.
    • Do we publicly bring up the Daniel Situation?
    • Basement update?
    • Bento for Business Evaluation starting

Minutes