Communications: Difference between revisions
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
== Facebook ==
== Facebook ==
A Facebook group for
A Facebook group for exists at: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=90945609058
Revision as of 22:13, 15 June 2009
Comms Working Group Volunteers
Tools we use
Mailing List (Google Group)
The Google Group can be found at: http://groups.google.com/group/cincihackerspace?hl=en
We are in #hive13 on freenode.net. Java web client.
You're lookin' at it. This mediawiki is our wiki.
A Facebook group for Hive13 exists at: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=90945609058
Getting Domain Names
Craig has bought some domains, They have links to all of our sites and is basically just a general portal page.
Group Mailing Lists and Member Accounts
These are hive13 mailings lists. Each ends with hive13.org of course:
- membership - To sign up as a member or to ask general membership related questions.
- comm - Communications Group - Central group to communicate what is going on with Hive13
- propaganda - Art/Logs/Shirt Designs, etc
- meatspacers - Group in charge of finding a space for Hive13 to work
- Use User Accounts as a way of managing membership. This can be used as a single-sign on (SSO) solution and to control multi-tier membership access if so desired.
- I like this idea if we know of a way to accomplish it. 1243544577
Public vs. Private
- I think we need to start differentiating between what we consider public and private comms infrastructure. I think there always needs to be something public that is very easily to contribute to, and then in addition to that add the private accounts, rooms, etc, etc. 1243624830
- who knows which passwords, pin numbers, etc, etc?
- how/when should passwords be shared?