December 1, 2020: Difference between revisions
mNo edit summary
No edit summary
|Line 52:||Line 52:|
Latest revision as of 20:03, 4 December 2020
|Previous Meeting: November 24, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: December 8, 2020|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- The following items are mandatory for all members, guests and others entering our space.
- Wear a mask at all times in the 2701SG building
- Sign in at the front inner entrance
- Maintain social distancing
- Sanitize surfaces you come into contact with. Utilize the PPE station
- Stay away from Hive13 for the prescribed periods of time if you have COVID-19, have come into contact with someone who has COVID-19 or have been in a high risk situation
- Consider coming in at slow times, if you can
- About us
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Tuesday in-person open house meetings are cancelled for the time being.
- One more paper towel holder installed
- Started thawing the Wiki
- Tool inventory updating
- How do we get more people to the weekly meetings?
- Main 3rd floor door problem
- What creative or maker related things have you worked on recently or want to work on?
- Guests: How did you hear about Hive13? What kind of activities are you interested in?
Kayla L, John C, Pamela T, Lisa C, Dave S, Chris Huynh (potential new member), Hodapp, Will B, Dave B, Hively, Chris D, Jeremy, Peter Blanchard (potential new member), Velzy, Gautam, John O
- Dave B mentioned how he had been trying to do QR codes that bring you to wiki pages in electronics. John C also giving wiki some love.
- A way to help out remotely is definitely helping get the wiki updated
- Dave B figuring out how to online-ify Sparks
- Gonna put a camera in the hall
- Hodapp been working on elevator mechanism