December 15, 2020
|Previous Meeting: December 8, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: December 22, 2020|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- The following items are mandatory for all members, guests and others entering our space.
- Wear a mask at all times in the 2701SG building, even if you have been vaccinated or are otherwise immune to COVID
- Sign in at the front inner entrance
- Maintain social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
- Sanitize surfaces you come into contact with. Utilize the PPE station
- Stay away from Hive13 for the prescribed periods of time if you have COVID-19, have come into contact with someone who has COVID-19 or have been in a high risk situation or otherwise feel ill
- Consider coming in at slow times, if you can
- Please keep in mind - we're responsible for the cleanliness of the space. Please sanitize areas you've been in before leaving and focus on high touch points (light switches, door knobs, etc)
- About us
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Tuesday in-person open house meetings are cancelled for the time being.
- Folks are rocking woodshop improvements. Some have made it known they don't want acknowledgement but THANK YOU. Please know you and your hard work is appreciated.
- Discuss different options for paying for it.
- Want to put for vote sooner rather than later
- Should we raise warden budget? Should we have a separate Hive maintenance/consumables budget?
- Problem with door - if it acts up contact John Clark or Dave Velzy
- If you like to talk finances - we have a Quickbooks implementation slack channel. If that's something you have expertise in/wanna contribute - go ahead and join!
- What creative or maker related things have you worked on recently or want to work on?
- Guests: How did you hear about Hive13? What kind of activities are you interested in?
- Ralph Blumberg, Chris Davis, Dave Schwinn, John Clark, Lisa Crump, Kayla Lukawiecki, Scott Hively, Dave Velzy, Chris Hodapp, Brad Walsh, William Chaney (guest!), Gautam Saaraswath
- Format change; bring up agenda in casual discussion. We've missed the social aspect
- Furnaces running non stop - still noticing some gaps in windows.
- This may be helpful for predicting what we may run into with AC installation
- Velzy got his bearings straight (lol) and they should be a-ok for door purposes (up to 700 lb)