December 2, 2014
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: November 25, 2014||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: December 9, 2014|
- Welding Table Update
- Minecraft Server Update
- Openhouse Scheduling
- Board Meeting Reminder (December 8th @ 7:30PM)
- Hive13 @ Popup Cincy
- Reshape Competition (http://www.youreshape.com/)
- Vote to Reimburse Julien for Shapeoko Purchases
- Vote passes unanimously. Give him his $67 people!
- Welding Table
- 3x5 Table w/Grating ~$900, 2x5 Table ~$800
- Minecraft Server
- Update impending
- Need area wardens to CLEAN! CLEAN I SAY!
- Popup Cincy
- Event this Friday on Ludlow, Windows displays
- ~9 Storefront participating
- Reshape Digital Craft Competition
- For digital fabrication projects, winners get entered into network of fablabs. Great way to network and earn money for you projects!
- End of year LAN Party, Proposed On Mailing List
- need one or two members to be in charge of the party
- Daniel is doing it by himself
- Yes Daniel. By yourself.
- Jordan - ate alot
- Ian B
- Tyler (Guest)
- Jessica (Guest)
- Arthur (Guest)
- Jason - worked on electrical problems on junk cars
- Jason (Guest)
- Julien - smells. moving. some Shapeoko stuff. Whatever.
- Jim S - moar powerseries racing! got a wheel spinning
- Katie - working, starting a new job
- Dave - Partying, tracking down members for a 50th Class Reunion
- Ryan - Holiday stuff
- Jim D - helped daughter 3d print stuff. Arduino and processing
- Nancy - Christmas Presents