December 22, 2020
|Previous Meeting: December 15, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: December 29, 2020|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- The following items are mandatory for all members, guests and others entering our space.
- Wear a mask at all times in the 2701SG building, even if you have been vaccinated or are otherwise immune to COVID
- Sign in at the front inner entrance
- Maintain social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
- Sanitize surfaces you come into contact with. Utilize the PPE station
- Stay away from Hive13 for the prescribed periods of time if you have COVID-19, have come into contact with someone who has COVID-19 or have been in a high risk situation or otherwise feel ill
- Consider coming in at slow times, if you can
- Please keep in mind - we're responsible for the cleanliness of the space. Please sanitize areas you've been in before leaving and focus on high touch points (light switches, door knobs, etc)
- About us
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Tuesday in-person open house meetings are cancelled for the time being.
- What creative or maker related things have you worked on recently or want to work on?
- Guests: How did you hear about Hive13? What kind of activities are you interested in?
John Clark, John Osterman, Dave Velzy, Dave Schwinn, Scott Hively, Chris Hodap, Chris Davis, Ralph, Lisa, Nancy
Front door will have maintenance done. Dave Velzy did some investigation with a 2nd floor door to figure out what will need to happen.
The spindle sander is making noise.