Difference between revisions of "December 3, 2019"
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
*Sewing Area (Lisa C.) - $
*Sewing Area (Lisa C.) - $- [https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/cincihackerspace/y-PsWu4ulP4 Discussion thread up], Vote today
Revision as of 13:01, 3 December 2019
|Previous Meeting: November 26, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: December 10, 2019|
Time and Place
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Purgatory - A/B system, read the signs for status
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Shared Liability, every member is a part owner of the hive, which means all of us are responsible for safety. If you see something dangerous, Wait till it's safe and help to correct it.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail email@example.com to report them.
- Hosting classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- Router Table
- Small Laser
- Hose Reels
- Sand Blaster
- Server/Network Infrastructure move
- Roland CAMM 3 PNC-3000
Hive Laptops - A vote will be incoming for replacement drives and they will go into service. Once everything is replaced, we will place the equipment that came out of service in purgatory all at once.
Intweb Hack Day happened. There is still work to be done but we have ideas for small improvements. Next one will likely be scheduled sometime in January. See the Intweb Work Day wiki page to follow along.
- Sewing Area (Lisa C.) - $850 - Discussion thread up, Vote today
- 3D Thursday - Thursday, December 5, 2019, 7:00-10:00 PM
- Hive13 Work Day: Fix, Build, Clean Day - Saturday, December 7, 2019, 12:00 – 4:00PM
- Laser Cut and Cross Stitched Ornament Making - Sunday, December, 8, 2019, 1:00-4:00PM
- Glass Christmas Ornament Earring Making - Saturday, December 14, 2019, 2:00-5:00 PM
- Monthly Lockpicking Meetup - Saturday, December 14, 2019, 4:00-6:00 PM
- 3D Thursday - Thursday, December 21, 2019, 7:00-10:00 PM
- Hive13 Maker's Pre-Christmas Social - Saturday, December 21, 2019, 6:00-9:00PM