Electrical System - 2929 Historical
We have one. This will contain a drawing of where all of our outlets are, how the are wired together, what voltage and current they can handle, and what breaker they are connected to.
- Dirty room/metal room badly needs a minimum of one 120V 20A drop. Two would be even better.
- Fab lab could do with another 120V 20A drop.
- Ian Blais would like one near the CNC area for the popcorn machine. Could be useful for the CNCs as well.
- Inspect load on main space light circuit and see if we can put two to four on it.
- One more light in the woodworking area. (badly needed)
- One more in the CNC area. (not as badly needed)
- One more in the dirty room. (badly needed)
- One more over meeting area. (not as badly needed)
Include floorplan map with outlets labeled.
Take pictures of breaker box or just make a drawing of it?