Difference between revisions of "Feb 19, 2013"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 52:||Line 52:|
= Minutes =
= Minutes =
Latest revision as of 20:54, 19 February 2013
|Previous Meeting: Feb 12, 2013||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: Feb 26, 2013|
Time: 7:30 PM
- FDM 2000 is gone & paid for.
- $1600, 2x 2850 Dell servers, 1x HP DL380, carputer w/ 7" touchscreen, 'some cisco equipment'
- Anything we want to do w/ the money?
- Paul Vincent - Secretary
- Shadoxx (Brandon) - More car repairs
- John (Guest) potential new member
- Brian (Guest) Just moved to cincinnati from Toledo, living downtown. DBA
- Jim - New Member, Potential RasberryPi project in the works
- Dave Menninger - Book Scanner to digitize old books
- Jon Cairnes - LED Heart for electronic performance
- Lindsey Zane (?) - (Guest)
- Bill Steele - $3 stepper motor controller, fixed the laser cutter
- Ian - Brewpi project (Arduino), waiting on netherlands shipment
- Dan - Finished bottling beer recently, IMU Gyro accelerometer board for
- Jim - President
- Nancy - "Cool Ass Cover" for tablet
- Brent Shields - Experimental Music @ Library on Wednesday 7:00 pm. Downtown Library.
- Safe Cracker project, robotic dialer
- Profesional Engineering Exam coming up in April
- Ian Wilson - RFID entry system for the door, Have all parts, can read cards, laser cut parts.
- Should be able to beta test RFID cards
- Koi - New Member, 3D printer, Desoldering a board to fix a TV
- Jon Neal - COO, manage the tools and space organization
- Just got a new car (Prius C)
- Tye Scott - Assorted Projects
- Brian - (Guest) Automation Engineer, HVAC
- Celeste (Guest)
- Tera (Guest)
- cantessa (Guest)
- Rich (Guest), interested in the RaspberryPi
- Matt (Guest) Computer Programmer, DBA, Converting Analog guages in a car to digital gauges.
- FDM is sold
- Mike, Member of the Milwaukee Hackerspace
- Laser is Fixed and re-aligned
- Makerfaire Update
- 15 people voted, 3 more tonight
- October 12th
- Start at 12:00 pm go to 6:00 pm, followed by music