February 12, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: February 5, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: February 19, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf E is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf A.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to report them.
- Looking for a Metal Shop Warden and a replacement Fab Lab Warden
- Looking for anyone with grant writing experience. We'd like to explore the possibility of obtaining grants to get equipment, products, etc. for the hive.
- Tuesday Talks are coming back
- Don't have to be second Tuesday
- If you know of someone who could give an interesting talk, drop us a line.
- Glass Blowing - sign up to schedule a certification class https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/cincihackerspace/oHpnTX3olw0
- Work Table status
- Tuesday Talk
- Saturday Cleanup - Feb 16th - 2:00 P.M.
- Needlework Night #2 - 6:00-8:00pm Friday, February 22nd, 2019
- CNC class March 9th
- Board Meeting - Mar 11th
- Boy Scout LTS event - March sometime
No votes tonight