February 16, 2021
|Previous Meeting: February 9, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: February 23, 2021|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
- Tuesday in-person open house meetings are cancelled for the time being.
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- The following items are mandatory for all members, guests and others entering our space.
- Wear a mask at all times in the 2701SG building, even if you have been vaccinated or are otherwise immune to COVID
- Sign in at the front inner entrance
- Maintain social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
- Sanitize surfaces you come into contact with. Utilize the PPE station
- Stay away from Hive13 for the prescribed periods of time if you have COVID-19, have come into contact with someone who has COVID-19 or have been in a high risk situation or otherwise feel ill
- Consider coming in at slow times, if you can
- Please keep in mind - we're responsible for the cleanliness of the space. Please sanitize areas you've been in before leaving and focus on high touch points (light switches, door knobs, etc)
- About us
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Stool for the pottery wheel created! Thanks Rebecca!
- Spy cam live for the laser area! Thanks John!
- Well, my end is done anyway. (JohnC)
- Schwinn has been working on new member orientation audio and video. This is fantastic!
- We need more tables, we can:
- Make more
- Use tables offered by our landlord
- Ask for donated tables
- Buy a few
- More cameras, priorities:
- Heavily used areas
- Inventory still on going
- You may be asked to help clear up some of the confusion
- Unsolicited comments have also been helpful
- Substantial updates to the wiki are a planned side effect
- Discussion regarding fixing small laser up on slack in #discussion channel. Feel free to contact Ralph re questions/brainstorming
- Hole in member storage
- Time to talk about A/C?
- The wiki will experience intermittent down time this weekend as it is moved to a different server.
- Free pottery firing at Core Clay for another month or so
- Walgreens has Covid Vaccine appointment times open locally. Search Walgreens site for COVID vaccine. set up an account and get one today for anyone over 65.
- Craft and Sewing Warden Hours are this Friday from 7-9!
- What creative or maker related things have you worked on recently or want to work on?
- Guests: How did you hear about Hive13? What kind of activities are you interested in?