February 19, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: February 12, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: February 26, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf D is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf E.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail email@example.com to report them.
- Looking for Wardens for Metal Shop or Wood Shop and Fab Lab
- Looking for anyone with grant writing experience. We'd like to explore the possibility of obtaining grants to get equipment, products, etc. for the hive.
- Work Table status
- Saturday Clean Up
- Needlework Night - Friday, February 22nd - 6:00 P.M.
- Maskmaking Class - Saturday, February 23rd - 10:00 A.M.
- Saturday, March 2nd - 3:00 P.M.
- Monday, March 4th - 7:00 P.M.
- CNC class - Saturday, March 9th - 10:00 A.M.
- Board Meeting - Monday, March 11th - 7:30 P.M.
- Saturday Cleanup - March 16th - 2:00 P.M.
- Boy Scout LTS event - March sometime
No votes tonight
- Old Business
- Hive Cleanup helped - it's been four months so it needed it
- Work tables are well on their way
- No new business
- Upcoming events as above
- No votes
- Brad - 3D printed test lead holders, saw movies
- Hodapp - Finished a knife in blacksmithing class
- Dave L - out of town, brought some electronics books,
- Greg - ???
- Matt - working on school project, Inventor keeps crashing
- Mike - 3 days since last moved something heavy, been missing for 14 months, took CNC programming class
- Joe - making wooden pen on the lathe
- Anne - first time - going to show up to the needlepoint class
- Scott - first time - house is full of Arduini, software engineer
- Nancy - personal sagas, fixed ca but it rusted out
- Jeremy - put together a sewing kit
- Drew - wisdom teeth removed
- Will - cleanup, training people on laser
- Dave S - trained on laser, leatherworking, interested in all of the things
- Vicente - made an Altair 8800 out of a kit, making a punch tape reader, wrote script to create paper tape