February 23, 2021: Difference between revisions
No edit summary
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
|Line 50:||Line 51:|
Latest revision as of 21:39, 23 February 2021
|Previous Meeting: February 16, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: March 2, 2021|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
- Tuesday in-person open house meetings are cancelled for the time being.
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- The following items are mandatory for all members, guests and others entering our space.
- Wear a mask at all times in the 2701SG building, even if you have been vaccinated or are otherwise immune to COVID
- Sign in at the front inner entrance
- Maintain social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
- Sanitize surfaces you come into contact with. Utilize the PPE station
- Stay away from Hive13 for the prescribed periods of time if you have COVID-19, have come into contact with someone who has COVID-19 or have been in a high risk situation or otherwise feel ill
- Consider coming in at slow times, if you can
- Please keep in mind - we're responsible for the cleanliness of the space. Please sanitize areas you've been in before leaving and focus on high touch points (light switches, door knobs, etc)
- About us
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Air Conditioning
- What creative or maker related things have you worked on recently or want to work on?
- Guests: How did you hear about Hive13? What kind of activities are you interested in?
Lisa Crump, John Clark, Will B, Dave Schwinn, Drew Kirkman, Ralph Blumberg, Brad Walsh, Dave Velzy, Evan Johnson, John Osterman, Jim Dallam, Chris Davis, Chris Hodapp
Schwinn is working on videos for new member orientation and a virtual tour/ prospective member orientation
Dirty Crafts (should work on a more positive sounding name) is really coming along thanks to Kevin and Rebecca! and Kevin has ordered more jewelry stuff which is going to be on loan at the hive.
Continued work on inventory by John and Jim
Wiki file size was increased but be cautions and save manuals and other large files externally on g suite and link to them.
- Air Conditioning
- funding need ~9k have donation for 1k
- asking for donations to make hive a cool place to stay cool in the summer
- trying for May 15th as have it installed before date
- We will need to do electrical, mounting brackets, and build a wall to close off the dungeon and something for the elevator door
- We should start putting up plaques recognizing people's donations for this and things like the jewelry area where there have been large donations