February 6, 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: January 30, 2018||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: February 13, 2018|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Label your personal supplies & tools.
- Keep the space clean. If you need to have a mess, claim it on the mailing list.
- Try to get your stuff in your Member Storage spots in a box of some sort. Request new storage spots on https://intweb.at.hive13.org
- Kevin is being repaired.
- Welder is operational
- Tiff used it a bit last weekend
- Camera upgrades
- Network upgrades
- Network does not auto-restart after a power cut.
- Space re-organization
- Garden street gave us the go ahead to unite the lounge.
- Ry has located the floor plan.
- Request new Member Storage slots at https://intweb.at.hive13.org.
- CNC Class went well.
- Leather molding class had a round number of attendees.
- Saturday Clean-up happening February 10th at 3 PM.
- Potluck and Game Night afterwards
- Next board meeting is February 12th.
- Robot Wars - March For Science Cincinnati is seeking participants.
- Summer of STEM - Boone County is seeking mentors to produce virtual tours of the county.
The week in Wiki