Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fund Raising Ideas
- prosper.com, zopa.com
- "deli dollars" http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/delidollar-offers-route-to-business-funding-1071370.html
- swap meet
- The Club Mate Pattern
- Metalab Lessons learned
- bake sale
- Make Mag subs: http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2009/03/make_money_fundraising_program.html?CMP=OTC-0D6B48984890
- computer help "clinic"
- See Membership Fees
Fund Rasing Kick-off Party
- charge admission?
- request donations?
- sell food, drinks?
- Energy Drinks?
- Root Beer?
- Pepsi / Coke?
- we need a vending machine or a fridge and a cash box
I think what NYCResistor does is charge for the classes, then give half the $ to the teacher and keep half for the org.
|Site||Link||Cost to open a store||Price to buy a shirt||Profit per shirt||Other merch available|
- * http://www.kickstarter.com/learn-more
- http://pledgie.com/ http://pledgie.com/campaigns/4801
- http://www.pledgebank.com/ http://www.pledgebank.com/LeedsHackspace
List of Early Contributions that ought to be Reimbursed
- $1150 safety deposit (hasn't actually happened yet)
- $50 to open bank account
- $125 to incorporate