Grizzly Spindle Disc Sander: Difference between revisions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Added page for the Grizzle Spindle and Disc Sander. Put it some information about the features. Will add a picture and manual later.)
(Added image and tried to add manual. Not sure if it worked.)
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
Revision as of 10:54, 2 August 2017
|List of All Documented Equipment|
|Hive13 Asset Tag: None|
|Make/Model: Grizzly G0529 (google)|
|Arrival Date: ????|
|Does it work?: yes|
|Certification Needed?: No|
|Contact: Woodworking Warden|
- Motor: 1HP, 110V, single-phase
- Cast Iron 14-1/2" x 14-1/2" oscillating sander table tilts to 45°
- Cast iron 17-3/4" x 10" disc sander table tilts to 45°
- Spindle sizes: 1/4", 5/8", 1-1/2" & 2"
- Overall height: 47"
- Spindle speed: 1725 RPM
- Spindle oscillations: 60 SPM
- Stroke length: 1"
- Includes formed and welded steel stand
- Lubricated-for-life ball bearings
- Easy change sandpaper sleeves for spindles
- Miter gauge
- Two 2" dust ports
- Powder-coated finish
- Approximate shipping weight: 181 lbs.