History of Member-Voted Expenditures
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page contains a sequential summary list for the history of member-voted expenditures.
- Each voted expenditure in this list is assigned a sequential ID number in the form (yyyymmdd)
- If there are multiple votes on a single meeting night the assigned ID number includes a suffix letter (a, b, c, ...) in the form yyyymmdda, yyyymmddb, yyyymmddc, etc.
- Each vote sequential ID number shown in this list links to the meeting minutes from the week of the vote
- The descriptive name for the vote links to the google group discussion thread for reference.
- Each entry includes fields showing the PASSED outcome, and added detail such as IN-PROCESS, COMPLETED, etc. with dates
- The record includes a link to current in-process realization implementation progress over time
- The final financial realization for each vote in the list will tie to the monthly financial accounting records and the updated budgets
- 20200121 = Sell the Gigabot, PASSED, budget = none (auction income), status = DONE & PAID, $500.00 received from GoodLuckStar on 2/5/2020
- 20191210 = Laptop Hard Drives, PASSED, budget = $400, status = IN-PROCESS
- 20191203 = Sewing Area, PASSED, budget = $800, status = DONE & PAID, check #272 for $263.18 to LisaC per per 12/9/2019 email, check #277 for $613.13 to LisaC per 2/2/2020, total $876.31
- 20191126a = Flammable Cabinet Shelf, PASSED, budget = $125, status = DONE & PAID to KevinM per 12/9 email, Hive check #273 $109.72
- 20191126b = Glass Torch with Required Hardware and Fittings, PASSED, budget = $400, status = DONE & PAID, to KevinM per 12/9 email, Hive check #273 for $356.25
- 20191015 = Replace Router Table, PASSED, budget = $1,100, status = DONE & PAID to JacobS per 10/29 email, Hive check #272 for $897.68
- 20191008 = Open House expenses, PASSED, budget = $200, status = DONE & PAID, to BradW per 10/12 email, Hive check #270 for $125.60
- 20190917 = Upgrade Vinyl Cutter, PASSED, budget = $350
- 20190827a = Big Laser Repair, PASSED, budget = $2,000, status = DONE,
- 20190827b = Deepfreeze and Chocolatey for Hive workstations, status = RETRACTED?
- 20190730 = Hose Reel Upgrade, budget = $800, status = IN-PROCESS